KKIT Creations LLC (“We”, “Us”, “Our”) has developed a mobile application “Social Stomach”, henceforth, “the App” that collects data from your device in order to provide you, “the user”, with pertinent information, content and services.
4. What information we collect from you
We may collect information from your device in regards to what features you access and how you access them.
5. How we use your information
We may use information collected from or provided by you for the following purposes:
- Provide you with pertinent information, content and/or services;
- Understand your preferences so that we can customize the App for you;
- Measure usage of the App, including usage of specific features and views;
- Develop and improve the App based on your feedback and interactions;
- Guide product development and build new features;
- Conduct research on user habits;
- Identify and correct bugs and other problems with the App;
- Respond to your emails and help with support queries;
- Comply with law and regulations and lawful requests or orders.
6. User options
The following are some examples of your options with regard to collection, use and disclosure of your information:
- You can stop collection of data at any time by uninstalling the App.
7. Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not disclose your information to third parties without your explicit consent except for the following purposes:
- In case you request assistance with the use of the App, we might share such request, including your contact information, with a third party directly involved in the issue.
- In case of a prospective business transaction, you agree that we may disclose anonymous and aggregate information to another corporation in order for the parties to determine whether to proceed with such a transaction. In case a business transaction is completed, you agree that any information may be transferred to the legal entity that owns the App or the relevant part of it in order to carry its business. A “business transaction” includes, but is not limited to, a reorganization, merger, purchase, sale or other acquisition or disposition of a legal entity or any of its assets.
- In case we are required to comply with applicable law and regulations and lawful requests or orders or if it is otherwise permitted by law (i.e., protect and defend our rights, situation that threatens life, health or safety, etc.).
We also disclose anonymous and aggregate information to certain third parties for research, product development or other business purposes.
8. Security Safeguards
We are committed to securing your information and we take reasonable physical, organizational and technical measures to protect your information against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or destruction.
These safeguards include, but are not limited to:
- Limited access to individuals and entities on a “need-to-know” basis.
Although we take great efforts to protect your information, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches nor be immune from any wrongdoings or malfunctions.
9. Retention Period
We may retain your information unless you request that it be removed.
10. Right to Access and Removal
You have the absolute right to your data.
If you would like to view or remove the information that we have collected through the App, please contact our data protection officer, through the following contact information:
Upon receiving such a request, we will provide you with the requested information or to delete such information. In instances in which your information has been shared with third parties, best efforts will be made to remove your information from their possession as well.
We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected information of a child under 13 without first receiving parental consent, we will take steps to delete such information within a reasonable time. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided information to us, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information within a reasonable time. In instances in which that information has been shared with third parties, best efforts will be made to remove that information from their possession as well.
13. Contact information